What Type of Information Do We Collect
We obtain the information listed below from the following categories of sources:
- directly from you; for example, from forms you complete on our Site
- indirectly from you; for example, from observing your actions on our Site
When you visit our Site, we collect and process the following data:
- name of the Internet service provider
- information on the Site you have visited us from
- web browser and operating system used
- the IP address assigned by your Internet service provider
- requested files, amount of data transferred, downloads/file export
- information on the pages of our Site(s) that you visit, including date and time
When you send us a “Contact Us” request, we collect and process the following data:
- last name, first name
- company name
- email address
- telephone number
- information about your device’s hardware, such as model and screen resolution
- information about the software on your device, such as your browser type
- unique identifiers associated with your device, such as device identifier
- information about the network to which you are connected and inferences we may draw from it, such as your IP address and general location information such as city, state or geographic area
- information about your use of and actions on the Site, such as pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, navigation paths between pages, information about your activity on a page, links you click, access times, and length of access; and the website that referred you to the Site, if applicable
We also collect other personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
Why Do We Collect Information
We collect such your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our services, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry;
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How Do We Store, Use, Share, and Disclose Your Information
We will only share your data with third parties within the scope of the statutory provisions or with the appropriate consent. Otherwise, it will not be shared with third parties unless we are obliged to do so due to mandatory legal regulations (disclosure to external bodies such as law enforcement authorities in the United States).
- Within our organization. We ensure that only the individuals receive data who require that data to fulfill their contractual and legal obligations.
- With our service providers. The Site is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide the Site to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. Wix.com stores your data on secure servers behind a firewall. We work with various organizations and individuals to help provide our services to you (“Service Providers”), such as Site and data hosting companies and companies providing analytics information. We need to engage such third-party Service Providers to help us operate, provide, and market our services. These third parties have only limited access to your information and may use your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf. Information we share with our Service Providers may include both information you provide to us and information we collect about you, including personally identifiable information and information from data collection tools like cookies.
- To conduct business transactions. We may purchase other businesses or their assets, sell our business assets, or be involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets. Your information, including personal information, may be among assets sold or transferred as part of a business transaction. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. Such transactions may be necessary and in our legitimate interests, particularly our interest in making decisions that enable our organization to develop over the long term.
- Aggregated non-personal information. We may disclose aggregated, non-personal information received from providing the services, including information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may share demographic information with business partners, but it will be aggregated and de-personalized, so that personal information is not revealed.
How Do We Communicate with Site Visitors
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
How Can Site Visitors Withdraw Their Consent
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Harvest 100 Tower Drive, Suite 211, Burr Ridge, IL 60527.
How Can Site Visitors Access Their Data
If you reside in certain jurisdictions, you may exercise data rights so that you can access the personal information we hold you. You may also, if applicable, request a correction of the personal information we have in our possession. You have a right to request and receive a list of instances in which we have disclosed your personal information to third parties. We will attempt to be as specific as possible in identifying the organizations to which we have disclosed your personal information. At a minimum, we will provide you a list of organizations to which we may have disclosed your personal information.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Harvest 100 Tower Drive, Suite 211, Burr Ridge, IL 60527.
Data Retention Period
We store your data as long as it is necessary for the processing purpose in question. Please note that a number of legally imposed retention periods require data to be stored for extended periods. This relates in particular to commercial or fiscal retention obligations. Unless there are further retention requirements, the data will be routinely deleted after use. In addition, we may retain the information if you have given us your permission to do so, or in the event of legal disputes and we use evidence within the statutory limitation periods.
Links to other providers
Our Site also contains links to the websites of other companies. Where links to websites of other providers are available, we have no influence as to their content. As a result, no guarantee and liability can be assumed for this content. The content of these pages is always the responsibility of the respective provider or operator of the pages.
Online offerings for children
We do not collect any information from children. Persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to submit any personal information to us without the consent of the legal guardian or a declaration of consent. We encourage parents and guardians to actively participate in the online activities and interests of their children.
Choice of Law
Construction of the disclaimers above and resolution of disputes thereof are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. The laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A., shall apply to all uses of this data and this system. By use of this system and any data contained therein, the user agrees that use shall conform to all applicable laws and regulations and user shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Harvest 100 Tower Drive, Suite 211, Burr Ridge, IL 60527.